Adobe Creative Cloud Available for Staff Only
What is Adobe Creative Cloud?
A comprehensive business-class suite of tools that you can use to:
- Design posters, logos, T-shirts – you name it!
- Build websites without writing code
- Create web, mobile, and tablet apps with HTML5
- Edit photos and videos like a pro
- Create a polished portfolio
- Make sensational presentations and reports
How do I buy it?
Staff can purchase their one-year subscription by visiting the web store at this link:
Click on the Sign In link in the top right had corner and click the Register button right below the sign in box. You will then be asked to enter your institutional issued email address with which you will be verified.
Upon verification, proceed with the registration process and submit the form. An email will be sent to your account to confirm the address (this is to ensure that users are being verified with their profile and not trying to use another member's account to register).
What are the system requirements?
You must have Windows 7 or later; find out more here.
How do I contact support?
Phone support at 1-888-396-1447 (from 6am - 6pm EST)
Email support at firstname.lastname@example.org