Check to see our fundraisers, services to the school, and volunteer opportunities.
Please consider helping in any way you can. If you don’t know many parents yet, this is a great place to meet people and get involved in your child’s elementary years. Please contact one of the PTO Board members if you are interested in getting involved.
Make sure to check the RHES Announcement Page HERE for upcoming events!
- Cash for our Kids: The Cash for Kids fundraiser is our main source of funding into the PTO. This program is run as an alternative to "selling fundraisers" such as as selling wrapping paper, etc. We ask for a monetary donation from each family in the beginning of each school year.
- Basket Raffle: The basket Raffle is held each spring in conjunction with our Spring Dance. Donations are solicted from local business and each classroom donates a basket as group. Raffle tickets are sold for each of the baskets which go home with the winner at the end of the evening!
- Amazon Smiles: An easy way to support the PTO is through Amazon Smiles. The Amazon Smiles program allows you to choose a non-profit organization to receive a small donation every time you shop online with Amazon.com!
- Target “Take Charge Of Education”: This is an easy way to help the Rolling Hills PTO earn funds for all PTO sponsored programs and activities. By simply shopping with your Target Visa or Target Card, a percentage of the amount of each purchase you make is donated back to your school. If you are not already taking part, please consider doing so—grandparents, alumni, friends and neighbors can help, too.
- General Mills Box Tops for Education: For every “Box Top” you collect and send in to school, General Mills will reimburse Rolling Hills 10 cents. In addition, look for the limited-edition Super Box Top on specially marked packages of participating Box Top brands. Each Super Box Top is worth 30 cents. You can also join the Box Tops Booster Club at www.boxtops4education.com. You will get exclusive access to shopping online at the Box Tops Marketplace where 10% of every qualifying purchase goes back to our school – at no additional cost to you. You can print money savings coupons, win Bonus Box Tops and stay up to date with Box Tops newsletters. Contact: Cheri Cayon
- Click HERE for a printable form!
- Book Fair: Rolling Hills will hold a book fair in the fall and another in the spring. Students, teachers and parents can browse through shelves of quality age-appropriate books and reading materials sold at competitive prices. Volunteers are needed both during school hours and in the evening to help children select books and to handle sales.
Services to the School
- After School Study Club
- Art Club
- Lego League
- Math Club
- Math Olympiad
- 6th Grade Field Trip to Lambeau Field
- Rolling On Bike Ride
- Ski/Snowboard Club
- VIP Breakfast
- Cookies with Santa
- Movie Nights