APPLY FEBRUARY 3 THROUGH APRIL 30!
The Mukwonago Area School District accepts requests for open enrollment through the Department of Public Instruction each spring. Open enrollment is available to families residing outside of the Mukwonago Area School District and allows students to attend a public school in a district other than the one in which they reside. Rolling Hills currently has openings in most grade levels.
Find out more information about our specialty programs by clicking here.
Click here for more information about open enrollment on the Mukwonago Area School Distict website.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY for open enrollment on the DPI website.
At Rolling Hills, we live our school mission every day. Our mission is to develop the intellectual, physical, social, emotional, and creative capabilities of all learners. We believe that success for each student can be achieved through high expectations, challenging curriculum, and a positive learning environment that extends throughout the school and its community. We strive to create a secure, safe, and engaging atmosphere by teaching and modeling respect, responsibility and cooperation. Through this, we empower our students to become lifelong learners.
WHY CHOOSE ROLLING HILLS?
At Rolling Hills, we pride ourselves on creating an outstanding learning environment.
Here are some quick facts about our school.
- 500 kindergarten through sixth grade students housed in 21 classrooms
- 42 certified faculty members (many with advanced degrees) and 33 additional support staff
- Parent/Teacher Conferences (twice per year)
- Shoutpoint email and voicemail system through Infinite Campus
- Monthly school newsletter
- Frequently updated website
- Assignment notebooks for daily communication
- Active PTO that organizes special activities, family events. and fundraisers
- Building-wide and classroom parent volunteer opportunities
Click the headings or pictures below to find out more information about why Rolling Hills may be a great fit for your child.