Library Technology Center
Kari Adams - Library Technology Specialist
Phone: (262) 363-6292 Ext. 27504
Kathy Anderson - Library Clerk
Phone: (262) 363-6292 Ext. 27508
Location: Room 11
What is the Library Technology Center?
1. It's a place students can go to get help on anything technology related (Infinite Campus, e-mail, help with class projects, use of computers, etc.)
2. Student can come for research and citation help.
3. A place to check out books for enjoyment as well as for classroom assignments.
4. An area to study and get work done before, during, and after school.
5. The LTC is a classroom that students will visit through the school year. Mrs. Adams will work in collaboration with classroom teachers to incorporate research and technology skills.
5. It's the home of Mustang TV (our morning broadcast show).
6. A location for study hall students to access materials and computers that they may need during the school day to get work completed.
7. The Battle of the Books program is run through the library with a team of teachers