Make a Difference in the Community: Become a Substitute for your School District!
Teachers On Call, a substitute staffing service, partners with our district to staff substitute teachers and support staff in our area. They specialize in recruiting, hiring, and coordinating job placement for employees of all different professional and educational backgrounds. Teachers On Call hires new staff for our school district year-round, and they’re looking to connect with parents who have a passion for learning and want to engage in our schools. Please read on for specific qualifications and benefits of working in our district. We hope you will consider applying!
Apply online at www.teachersoncall.com.
Skills and Specifications:
- Substitute Teachers: Valid Wisconsin Teaching License, Substitute License, or Substitute Permit* (option for those who hold a Bachelor's Degree)
- Support Staff: Instructional Assistants-Minimum of a High School Diploma
- A flexible schedule- work while your children are in school and manage your own schedule
- Several available shift times ranging between 4-8 hours in duration
- Opportunities in a variety of settings and classrooms
- A chance to support your school district
- An opportunity to further the education of the children in our community
- Weekly Pay – get paid every Friday for the hours you worked the previous week
- FREE online training opportunities upon hire
Find out more:
MUKWONAGO SCHOOLS WILL BE HOLDING A SUBSTITUTE TRAINING PROGRAM ON SEPTEMBER 2, 2015 FOR THOSE WHO CARRY A BACHLORS DEGREE AND WOULD LIKE TO OBTAIN A SUBSTITUE PERMIT. FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL 262-363-6300 X 24103 OR CLICK ON THREE YEAR SUBSTITUTE LICENSE FOR MORE INFORMATION