A.M. WALKERS AND BIKERS:
1. All walkers and bikers enter the playground by using the Lincoln Avenue path. Students should arrive at 8:20 a.m.
2. Students enter through the Middle Canopy Grade 6 door.
3. Bicycles must be walked on the path and playground.
A.M. AUTOMOBILE CAR POOLS:
1. Students are dropped off by automobile at the main north parking lot off of Highway NN in the unloading zone only. Pull in by the oak tree and exit by the fence.
2. Drivers should enter through the south car lane and drive forward as far as possible, stop, and let the children exit at the crosswalk.
3. Parents may also drop students off at the path on Lincoln Avenue.
4. We do not want children running between cars.
6. Do not block the handicapped parking stalls.