Ms. Becky Bretza
Library Technology Specialist
Hours of Operation
- 7:45 am - 3:45 pm
(when school is in session)
- The library technology center and its resources are open to students, parents, and the community.
- Students visit the library technology center once a week for 60 minutes.
- During the weekly visits, students are:
- introduced to a variety of literature
- exposed to information and literacy skills, as well as, digital literacy and Internet Safety
- able to check-out materials
- All students are allowed to check-out books, audio books, and magazines for one week.
- Materials may be renewed as often as needed, unless the materials are in high demand.
- Over 18,000 books
- Audio books
- Student magazines
- Online subscriptions:
- World Book Online
- 32 computers for student use
- Internet access with supervision
- Digital cameras
- Digital camcorders
- Digital voice recorders
- Computerized video editing
- Closed-circuit television programming
- 3D printer